Application Fall 2021
You MUST fill out an application before attending one of our in-person auditions or submitting a video online!
**Please read the How To Apply page before beginning your application**
Please respond to three (3) of the following essay questions. All responses should be 250 - 700 words unless instructed otherwise. Be creative, be yourself, and tell us something about you!
1. In "The Wizard of Oz," Dorothy dreamed of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Where is your somewhere?
2. If you had a theme song, what would it be and why?
3. You have a week to live as a character from your favorite childhood book. Tell us who you are and at least one adventure you have.
4. Give us your Top 10 list. Explain.
5. Create three to five Tweets (no more than 140 characters each) that tells us something we wouldn't know about you.
6. You are required to spend the next year of your life in either the past or the future. What year would you travel to and why?
7. You have been nominated for a Tony Award. Write your acceptance speech.
8. Write page 75 of your autobiography.